Ok so I have been asked to do the My Fictional Boyfriends tag and I have to honestly split them up into books and TV/Movie or I will never be able to narrow them down. I honestly, yeah I love them all in so many ways and this is so freaking hard but let’s get on with it. I’m fairly sure at the moment these are my top 20 fictional boyfriends that fit this tag lol
- Most Romantic Boyfriend?
- Book: Daniel Grigori from Fallen by Lauren Kate. He is as loyal and romantic as they come. He would do anything, and I mean anything for the one he loves
- TV/Movie: Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ok he one is ancient, Irish and the way his curse acts just means he’s so pure of soul.
2. Dark and Moody Bad Boy with a Good Side?
- Book: Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries. Damon has this very tragic past which created a hardcore dark side but in the end all he wants is to be loved and truly love someone completely.
- TV/Movie: The Winter Soldier aka James “Bucky” Barnes Ahh Bucky 🙂 James was an amazing person before Hydra got ahold of him. He became the ultimate lethal weapon with triggers but underneath it all he’s… amazing!!
3. Paranormal Boyfriend?
- Book: Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Jace is freaking amazing. He’s sarcastic, witty, talented, he’s just plain old Nephilim yummy.
- TV/Movie: Caleb Danvers from The Covenant he’s my witch lol ( Insert Sabastian Stan saying it) He’s freaking talented, hot, protective.
4.Boyfriend you want to Tame?
- Book: Mr. Darcy from Pride, Prejudice and Zombies. Mr. Darcy is an asshat.That’s why he needs to be taken down a peg and tamed which is what Elizabeth does, plus he’s plain old badass.
- TV/Movie:Vincent Keller from CW’s Beauty and the Beast. Simple he’s a genetically enhanced super solider that beasts out.
5. Boy you Friend zoned?
- Book: Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. He’s cute and cuddly like a little brother
- TV/Movie: Leopold Fitz from Marvel’s Agents of Shield, same as Simon only a bit smarter.
6. Your Soul Mate?
- Book: Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables. He’s perfect for me that’s the only answer to my soulmate. Gil and Dean are perfect for me!!!
- TV/Movie: Dean Winchester from CW’s Supernatural
7. Boyfriend you want to elope with?
- Book: Jamie Fraser from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, he’s hot, can fight and loves to elope lol
- TV/Movie: Clint Barton aka Hawkeye. Clint is husband material, badass, gorgeous, husband material.
8. Boyfriend you’d venture anywhere with?
- Book: Jacob Jankowski from Water for Elephants. he’s an amazing person who loves animals and circus, hello!!
- TV/Movie: Commander William T. Riker from Star Trek the Next Generation. Old school I know but hes Casanova of the stars but has a heart of gold.
9.Boyfriend you’d want to be stranded on a desert island with?
- Book: Tobias Eaton aka Four from Divergent. He knows how to survive and protective, amazing, loyal. You name it, four has it.
- TV/Movie: Killian Jones aka Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time. Two words: Pirate Captain!! A sweet, funny, generous, omg I freaking love guy liner, protective omg!!! yeah.
10. Most Badass Boyfriend?
- Book: Demetri Belikov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- TV/Movie: Agent Grant Ward from Marvel’s Agents of Shield
These two are also soulmates in my opinion, Warriors, true to their nature, hearts of gold, protective loyal, gorgeous!! GODS!!! that’s the word their freaking GODS!!! Yes they both have their EVIL moments but outside factors… yeah I would make them come back to the light… I wish…. sigh…
And I have to add one more category not originally in the tag and 11 is my lucky number.
11. Royal Boyfriend?
- Book: Prince Luscious Vladescu from Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Darkside because he is the ultimate bad boy vampire prince who knows how to rule while still being an amazing hunk of man.
- TV/Movie: Bastard Prince Sebastian de Poitiers from CW’s Reign, hes so sweet, hardcore protective, warrior… yeah I have a type get over it, and I just love how he would chose love over country and his duty if asked.
Yes I have a freaking type, dark hair, bad boy, protective, moody, sarcastic, warrior, kickass, soldier, you name it its my freaking type. I tag Mummy Dearest to join me, who in fact is guest blogging so enjoy and let us know your fictional boyfriend pics. See yall later Boils and Ghouls, back to the tomb for me.