Hey boils and ghouls out there in bookland. Man it’s been a hectic few months and suddenly I have a huge pile of ARC’s that I need to read and review thanks to the amazing people at Netgalley, Blogging for books and first to read.
Since in my daytime job I am a professional photographer I am super busy during the summer and fall months but not so much winter here in Missouri. Yet I don’t let my schedule stop me, I read and review and push back the books Im dying to finish to discovered unreleased gems. For example I am about 50% finished with A Court of Wings and Ruin which is book three in my favorite Fantasy series and have died for almost a year for it to come out; but I have paused reading it before it sucks me in too much, so that I don’t end up in a reading slump when it’s over.
So on my to review list I currently have:
- The Space between the Stars by Anne Corlett which funny enough I received an ebook copy from Netgalley and a paperback Arc which I won on Goodreads lol (June 13, 2017)
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves which I received a hardback copy from Blogging for books (Already out)
- The Waking Land by Callie Bates (June 27,2017) from Netgalley
- Lost Boy by Christina Henry (July 4,2017) from First to Read
- Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta (August 8,2017) from Netgalley
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen (September 12,2017) from Netgalley
- Freefall by Joshua David Bellin (September 26,2017) from Netgalley
- Shadow Fall by Audrey Grey (November 22,2017) from Netgalley
Currently I am reading The Space between the Stars and Blood Rose Rebellion at the same time, and right now I prefer Blood Rose but they are entirely different books, genres and themes so I look forward to sharing my reviews with you soon. So back to reading I have alot of stories to go explore and hopefully I won’t have to DNF anymore like I ended up doing the last batch of ARC’s I received for review.
Have you read any of these yet or want to? I would love to hear your thoughts.